The Blaze TR is Tour Ready, with LT brackets and dual height wires. So, all you need in addition is pucks, a split board, and motivation to get out there. Because this is the original pin mount model it is an economical yet high-performance choice for new or seasoned split-boarders.
The Blaze TR now features Pillow Line ankle and toe straps which have a small footprint around the boot allowing a lot of flex for max agility and support.
We believe that everyone who has a split-board should have a split-board specific binding. Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for new or casual split-boarders to get out and enjoy all the awesomeness that the backcountry has to offer.
- In the Box: Bindings, pins, mounting screws, LT Brackets, Dual Height Climbing Wires, and Spark pocket tool.
- Tour Ready Components: Includes LT Brackets to attach to your board and Dual Height Climbing Wires to screw into split-board inserts which will give you 12° and 18° climbing angles for smooth skinning on the steeps.
- Pin Mount: Stainless steel pin attached via a cable. Pin is pushed through the binding and touring bracket and held in place by tucking the arm of the pin under the toe strap next to your boot to lock the binding in tour or ride mode.
- Pillow Line Straps: Pillow Line ankle and toe straps.
- Rip ‘N’ Flip Highbacks: Rip ‘N’ Flip highback comes in a nice medium flex for a surfy ride down.
- Baseplate Design: CNC machined baseplates
- Dual Height Wires: 12° and 18° angles for comfort on any skin track.
- Bushings: Custom made brass bushings for exceptional durability.
- Straps and Buckles: Pillow Line ankle and toe straps.
- Plastics: A unique thermoplastic that maintains flex over wide temperature variation
Weight: 1.42lb/ea (644g) – 2.84lb/pr (1288g)
What Else Do I Need? A set of Spark Pucks, Split Board Skins, Black Diamond Compactor Poles and Mr. Chomps Crampons to attach to your new Split board and a solid plan to get into the great outdoors and the backcountry safely!