Spark R&D Ibex Pro Crampon slices through the snow even better with less drag, saving you valuable energy output on the skintrack. The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other. This allows you to stow the crampons nested together for easy handling and reduced packing space. All in all, this Ibex Pro crampon is 22% lighter than the standard Ibex. Possibly the lightest split board crampon in the world!
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and out of touring bracket crampon mounts while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Premium 7075 aluminum.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
Board Waist: 25-26cm (fits most boards)
Nested Crampon Width: 13.8cm
Weight: 4.59 oz/ea (130g) – 9.18 oz/pr (260g) – Regular
This Crampon is only compatible with the Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, Burton Hitchhiker & Nitro Vertical Bindings. It is Heel Locker and Riser Kit compatible. The Spark R&D Ibex Pro Crampon is not compatible with the Blaze TR. For the Blaze TR you will need the Spark R&D Mr. Chomps Crampons.