Root Industries have packed more features onto this complete scooter than most brands can even claim to have in their aftermarket arsenal, including:
Ultra-wide 30mm AIR wheels, fitted with Root Industries famously fast ABEC-11 bearings, for incredible control and unrivaled speed.
Large foot-space, perfectly engineered drop-outs, flat sides, and a hydroformed 82.5 degree lofted headtube, give the Invictus deck the edge over almost any other deck.
The most incredible feature on the Invictus complete scooter is the introduction to the sport of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. These bars are as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger. You would expect to find these bars on a high-end custom scooter, but somehow Root Industries have managed to include them on this entry-priced complete.
Like any Root Industries product, expect an exceptional amount of closely calculated detail and quality to match.
Available in a number of attractive colorways, the Invictus complete will not only outperform your current whip, but it will turn heads like no other complete in this price range.
- 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars – 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Invictus Deck – 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly
There are no reviews yet.