- Length: 38.4” / 97.5 cm
- Width: 8.6” / 22 cm
- Wheelbase (inner hole): 28.25” / 71.76 cm
- Profile: camber
- Weight (deck only): 2.9 lbs / 1.3 kg
- Icarus Deck (Flex 2: 75-200+ lbs / 35-90+ kg)
- Paris 180mm 50° Trucks- Black
- Orangatang 80mm Kegel Wheels
- Orangatang Nipple Bushings (for improved turning response and wheelbite prevention)
- Custom washer configuration
- Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings (w/integrated spacers and speed rings)
- Loaded Button Head Hardware
FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Drop-through truck mounting for stability and easier pushing. Cambered profile and variable edge concave create a lively and precise riding experience. Cutouts combine with flared wheel wells to maximize clearance for big wheels and allow deep carves and tight turns. Minimal nose and tail kicks help navigate city streets and open the door for freestyle trickery.
STRONG, LIGHT, AND DAMP – Snowboard-inspired composite construction combines vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass for a durable, lightweight, and lively ride. Cork bottom layer provides vibration damping.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLEX – Bamboo and fiberglass provide lively and energetic flex perfect for hard carving and pumping. Flex 1 is ideal for heavier riders or aggressive tricksters seeking more stiffness and stability, while flex 2 is the best choice for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
– Bio-based epoxy by Entropy Resins. Uses bio-based materials from industrial waste streams such as tree sap to replace petroleum content and reduce the carbon footprint of the epoxy from manufacturing. We’ve worked closely with Entropy to enhance every major performance characteristic of the resin. Better for the planet, even more fun.
NOTE: This is an authentic Loaded with ALL of the authentic components. DO NOT be fooled by the others advertising it for cheaper. You will not get authentic components.
There are no reviews yet.