Stick this large format foam traction to your topsheet and lure your slippery boot into its grippy grasp. Whether you have big feet, a big board, or just big plans, this oversized trap will catch any size boot that comes its way. Inspired by the proven pattern of Maryland-style chicken wire traps of the Chesapeake Bay. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
- 22 Holes! Because 21 isn’t enough, and 23 would just be ridiculous.
- Hexaholes™ – Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
- King Sized – It’s gigantic, yet it still fits every size snowboard and any size boot.
- C-Foam – Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that’s lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab.
- Screw Glue – Glued on. Like it was screwed on.
- Gripples – Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
- Foam squishes into your gloves or the tread on your boots creating a solid bond.
- Foam is lightweight and feels nice.
- Foam doesn’t look like some heinous chunk of plastic stomp pad you’d find on a rental board.